Accounts Payable & Payroll Manager
PG Exhibits + Environments is a worldwide, full-service, trade show exhibit management company specializing in the design and fabrication of distinctive three – dimensional trade show exhibits and experiential marketing environments.
Our mission is to provide “The Better Experience” for our clients through value-driven, expertly designed solutions, skillfully crafted to broadcast their unique brand experience.
To provide “The Better Experience” for our clients and employees by investing in imaginative, independent-minded individuals and empowering them to construct creative, quality designs using an intelligible design process.
As the Accounts Payable and Payroll Manager, you will report to V.P. of Finance/Controller. You will be responsible for accounts payable and bi-monthly payroll including benefits administration. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, energetic, and detailed-oriented.
Accounts Payable & Payroll Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Manage vendor relationships with professional communication and service
- Collect, audit and code vendor invoices into systems – route for approval as needed and file appropriately
- Process bi-monthly check runs for review by Owner/Controller and disburse accordingly
- Support 1099/1096 preparation, insurance certificates, and provide follow up for vendors as needed
- New hire onboarding, employment verification, and benefits enrollment through third-party payroll provider
- Manage end to end bi-monthly payroll processing for company teammates by importing, proofing, editing, processing, and transmitting all payroll times and wages, deductions, reimbursements, bonuses, commissions, and taxes in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.
- Ensure timely processing of all new hires, promotions, and terminations utilizing third-party provider
- Perform specific duties related to reconciliation of benefits invoices to ensure timely payment to carriers
- Accurate and timely administration of 401k
- Review payroll data, reports and tax filings for accuracy and understanding
- Assist with benefits questions
- Prepare and enter journal entries related to payroll and HR related transactions
- Assist accounting team with special projects and audits
- Other duties, as assigned
Required Knowledge and Technical Experience:
BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, H.R., or equivalent job experience
2+ years’ experience in accounts payable (currently Sage50)
3+ years’ experience processing payroll through 3rd party providers (currently Proliant)
Microsoft Office products Outlook, Word, and Excel including advanced formulas and techniques
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
Ability to pass a criminal background check
Job Type: Full-time, M-F 8am-5pm and additional as needed
Salary: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 /year DOE
Work Location: Aurora, Colorado
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life
- Company paid Short & Long-term Disability
- Vacation and Sick Time
- 7 Paid Holidays and 1 Floating Holiday
- Casual but professional work environment
Work authorization: United States (Required)
PG Exhibits is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees.