Accounts Payable Specialist
PG Exhibits & Environments is a rapidly growing Custom Design and Graphics company, providing exhibit solutions to a vast portfolio of clients. We are seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team located in NE Aurora, Colorado.
If you are interested in a fun and dynamic work environment with a casual feel, then this is the place for you!
Job Type: Salary, Full-Time
Overview: Accounts Payable and GL Accounting
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Full Cycle Accounts Payable
- Resolve invoice problems with appropriate department
- Scan invoices into SAGE 50, file as needed
- Maintain Vendor 1099’s
- Bi-Weekly Check Run’s
- Review AP Aging and Vendor Statements for accuracy
- Fixed Asset Ledger Maintenance and Reconciliation
- General Ledger Journal Entries as needed
- Other projects as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA in accounting. Equivalent work experience/education will be considered.
- 2+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable.
- Knowledge of SAGE 50 a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (excel, word, etc.)
- Organized, excellent communication skills, and problem-solving mindset.
- Customer service focused
- United States
- Health, Dental, 401k, Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time