WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
PG Exhibits + Environments is a worldwide, full-service, trade show exhibit management company specializing in the design and fabrication of distinctive three – dimensional trade show exhibits and experiential marketing environments.
Our mission is to provide “The Better Experience” for our clients through value-driven, expertly designed solutions, skillfully crafted to broadcast their unique brand experience.
To provide “The Better Experience” for our clients and employees by investing in imaginative, independent-minded individuals and empowering them to construct creative, quality designs using an intelligible design process.
Our services include but are not limited to; Design, In-house Fabrication, Graphic Design and Production, Trade Show Services + Show Site Logistics, Experiential Marketing Activations, Rental Exhibits, Corporate Environments, etc.
PG Exhibits is currently hiring for Warehouse Associates.
The Warehouse Associate’s responsibilities include but are not limited to; preparing client properties for various trade shows, creating inventories and inspecting properties when they arrive in the warehouse after a show. The ideal candidate is task-oriented, can take directions and should have experience working with tools. Some light construction and building knowledge is preferred. This position is full time and often requires overtime and some weekend work.
- Set up and dismantle exhibit properties.
- Packing crates/pallets and prepare them for shipping.
- Create detailed inventories.
- Inspect and repair client properties.
- Clean and keep warehouse organized.
- Ship and Load Trucks
- Manage and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Safely operate a forklift
- Safely work on ladders and be comfortable working in high spaces.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Use hand tools
- Good decision making
- Ability to lift up-to 75 pounds.
Monday – Friday (Some overtime and weekend work required)
$14 – $18 per hour D.O.E.
- Healthcare with Dental
- Paid time off
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short & Long-term Disability
United States (Required)
Job Type: Full-time